Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

World Wide Web

I think that the World Wide Web will continue to grow in the coming years. I think that we will see a lot of new search engines ex. Facebook is planning to directly compete with Google's search engine. Also i think that cloud storage is our future. We already use cloud storage in our daily lives, but it is still basic and little popular. I like the idea of Microsoft's new CEO. I hope he gets the second half of the formula and we will see a huge demand for cloud storage.

http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-will-challenge-google-for-dominance-of-search-2014-1

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/nadella-head-microsoft-gates-leaves-chair-role-22357505

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100% on how the web will continue to grow like it is and has been doing in the previous years. I also believe the same way you do about new search engines in the near future. They always come up with something new about every years and search engines seem to be very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with the statement. But can cloud really replace normal storage devices? What if the internet is down. How will the data be accessed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that the world wide continue growing i also like what you said about face book that would be great if face book engines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am actually looking forward to the direct competition between Facebook and Google.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope cloud security increases. Currently there are major gaps and backdoor that expose your information to anyone who wants to take a look. It sounds great on paper but the best thing (for privacy) is to keep your files on a physical drive, at home, under your pillow....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also look forward to Facebook competing with Google. It means that Google will finally have to improve their search engine.

    ReplyDelete