Search This Blog

Thursday, April 3, 2014

AI and Robotics

I think that robots can't do what humans can, because there are things that only humans were made for. However robots can do a lot what humans cannot becuase they were made for this purpose. They do it more efficiently.
I think that humans are more likely to make errors, but sometimes even robots make an error and it is not their fault. It means that a robot was not programmed correctly by a human.
I think that a drone delivery Amazon is working on is a great idea, but i think that this will never workout. For me it is just another great idea that will never be used on a large scale at least not now or for a very long time. This is something that is very risky and based on todays technology it might be just to expensive to make. For me technology is great but sometimes it is just too much. I just don't see myself looking at a sky and see hundreds of drones flying above me with packages.
"Drone entrepreneur Chris Anderson is skeptical about Amazon’s drone delivery plan"

2 comments:

  1. It's just another one of those ideas that wont make it to commercial use, but the military will sure have something to say about it. Any sort of technology that has a remote chance of being used as a weapon for "our protection" will have a long life because of military funding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. technology getting crazier every second as we see but i think drone delivery will be amazing than person delivery because they gone fast with out and straggle.

    ReplyDelete